Air Hogs RC Rollercopter – Red
Air Hogs RC Roll Anywhere
You’ve never seen an RC vehicle like the Air Hogs Rollercopter! You can pilot the Rollercopter just like a normal Air Hogs helicopter but the rolling cage adds a whole new dimension of fun. You can drive this innovative vehicle up the wall, across the ceiling or over anything that stands in your way. The cage acts as a shield, protecting your Rollercopter from obstacles and crashes. So whether you choose the air, ground or vertical surfaces, the Air Hogs Rollercopter waves goodbye to gravity! Note, the Air Hogs Rollercopter is intended for indoor use only.
Obstacles and gravity are no barrier for the ground-to-air Air Hogs RC Rollercopter! With Rollercopter’s exterior rolling cage, you can roll along the ground when at lower power. Ramp up the speed to roll up walls, or even roll across the ceiling. Throttle up to maximum power to take to the air and fly.
Obstacles in your path? No problem. The Air Hogs Rollercopter is enclosed in a protective rolling cage that doubles as a protective shield and functions as a wheel! You don’t have to worry about smacking the ground too hard or damaging the blades if you hit an obstacle. This flying ball will bounce off of every surface and even roll across the ground or the ceiling for non-stop fun!
- Roll anywhere! At lower power, Rollercopter will drive across the ground in its rolling cage. Throttle up to max power to take to the air and fly!
- With its exterior rolling cage, you can roll it on the ground, up walls and even across the ceiling!
- Rollercopter’s durable rolling cage also acts as a protective shield, allowing it to bump into walls or objects without damage or crashing.
- The Air Hogs Rollercopter is made for pilots ages 8+ and requires 6 AA batteries to power the controller/charger.
- Includes: 1 Air Hogs RollercopterTM indoor RC helicopter, 1 Controller/Charger, 1 Instruction Sheet
Air Hogs RC Rollercopter Pros: The unique cage that allows the Rollercopter to climb walls and walk along the ceiling.
The ability to adjust how much your Rollercopter twists for ease in control. The lightweight, yet durable outer cage.
Air Hogs RC Rollercopter Cons: Cannot be flown outside. The design is meant for indoor use,
If the product crashes pretty hard it will shut off and need to be turned back on. The knob that helps control the twisting of the Rollercopter needs a starting and an ending point.
Battery life before needing to be recharged again.
Share and Enjoy